Standard 20' x 30' Covered Pavilion Exhibit booth in the Midway between the Convention Center and the Multi-Purpose Building, Includes:
- company identification sign
- includes two (2) conference badges with two lunch tickets for each day
Outside booths must be manned, NO unmanned displays allowed.
Electricity, table, and chairs are NOT available for outside booths.
Booth carpeting is NOT included.
- Refunds will not be given to outdoor exhibitors due to weather conditions.
- Equipment or large display items cannot arrive prior to Tuesday, April 28, and must be removed by 12:00 p.m. Friday, May 8.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the loading and unloading of their own equipment for display. FCO&GC or CSS does not provide forklifts for outdoor exhibits.
- Large displays need to arrive early in the morning on Monday, May 4th to be unloaded and positioned first. Large displays must be removed from the midway by noon on Friday, May 8th to accommodate the next event scheduled at McGee Park.
- Display equipment must be clean and in good condition with no hazardous material in tanks or on premises. No leaking equipment will be tolerated.
- Do not use stakes in the pavement. Use wheel chocks as appropriate. Use cribbing for heavy displays so the pavement will not be damaged. Weight limits of displays will be set by McGee Park staff. Please call if intended display needs NM DOT over weight highway permits.
- Safety is our utmost concern. Please make sure employees are certified for equipment they are running.
- All booths will be manned from 8 am until 4 pm on Wednesday, May 6th and from 8 am until 2 pm on Thursday, May 8th. No unmanned displays allowed.
- Be courteous of your neighbors. Equipment and that is too noisy for your neighbors will be required to be turned off.
- Carpeting and other services are available through Convention Services of the Southwest (CSS). Please see attached website link.
- Space reservations will not be finalized until March 1, 2020, and your requested preferences cannot be guaranteed.
Standard inside booth (10’ x 10’) draping (8 ft. high back wall and 3 ft. wall side rails) and company identification sign, one 6 ft. draped table with two chairs. Booth carpeting is NOT included. Electricity will be provided to all inside booths.
- Each booth purchase includes two conference badges with two lunch tickets for each day.
- ALL booths are NOT to be static displays and MUST be manned during conference hours.
- Each vendor will receive a Company listing in the official Conference program.
- Four Corners Oil & Gas Conference (FCO&GC) will carpet aisles only, not exhibit booths for inside exhibit areas. Exhibit booth carpeting is available for an additional charge from CSS.
- Outside booths are 30’ long x 20’ deep. Electricity is not available for outside booths. Table and chairs are not provided for outside booths and may be brought by vendors or by ordering through Convention Services of the Southwest (CSS). Outside booths must be manned, NO unmanned displays allowed.
- It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to confirm receipt of this application if notification from FGO&GC is not received within four (4) business days.